Senior Consultant / Associate Director
Reporting to the Vice President of Global Market Access Operations, the Senior Consultant / Associate Director will:
- Lead and run RPR™ engagements in support of biopharmaceutical, medical device, and investment community clients.
- Line Manage, Mentor, and train analyst staff from a Global Market Access perspective, including payer archetypes, market environment for US, EU5, Latin American, Asia-Pacific, and emerging markets.
- Support Commercial Development as a content expert in proposal development, pitch presentations, and recognizing new opportunities with existing clients.
- End to end execution of the payer research projects; understanding clients need, designing the questionnaire, selecting and suggesting payer archetypes which fits best for the clients need, analyse the payer responses, and develop deliverables including strategic insights and recommendations.
- Working with the internal team to ensure timely, accurate, and value-added reports, developing ad hoc analysis, and researching other requests.
- Project management including not only the day-to-day delivery and timeline of the projects but also delivering client presentations for client pitches, and other key meetings.
- line management of operations team to ensure timely and accurate communication between internal and external stakeholders.
- Support development and enhancement of RPR™ platform offering.
- Expand MAT’s stakeholder network and recruitment of payers and payer advisors globally.
- Develop Strategies for Global Payer Recruitment, including specified archetypes, categorization, engagement, and growing MAT’s network.
- Account management: Become familiar with key pipeline trends within the key account (s); develop an understanding over time of internal business relationships within the account (s) and suggest business opportunities that can be led by the commercial team
- Proactively support commercial team to identify new business opportunities and oversee execution of these opportunities.
Experience and Expertise
- 6+ years’ experience in the pharmaceutical, biotech, or medical device related firm or related consultancy.
- 4+ years’ experience in Pricing/Market Access/ related disciplines with an emphasis on Payer Research.
- Deep understanding Global health care payer systems and Health Technology Assessments
including experience conducting projects in emerging markets.
- Experience building / utilizing portals for communication /market research purposes preferred.
- Experience in start-up atmosphere.
- Demonstrable teambuilding / leadership skills and ability to inspire.
- Foreign language proficiency is a plus.
- Travel: 20-30% including international travel.
- US – New Jersey or New York or Remote considered